- Use in OAM Console for Identity Store credentials
- Providing ODSM login capability to admin users to view/modify the LDAP Tree for their realm
- Any kind of CRUD based LDAP APIs used in Java Code
- Separate password policies can be created for these users which are different from the cn=orcladmin superuser etc.
This user can be created as follows :
Alternatively, we can use the 'Import' function available in Data Browser tab in ODSM .
3. Confirm that you are able to bind successfully as the newly created userldapbind -h <OID_host> -p <OID_port> -D "cn=myadmin,cn=users,dc=oracle,dc=com" -w <password>
4. Get the existing group memberships for the orcladmin userldapsearch -h <OID_host> -p <OID_port> -D "cn=orcladmin" -w <password> "<DN_of_orcladmin>" "dn"
Alternatively use 'Import' feature in Data Browser tab of ODSM to import the SuperUser.ldif file attached (essentially contains the all groups to be added for a Realm Admin in LDIF format)
ReferenceDoc ID 454796.1